Sign Up Here
SAS Winter Songwriting Competition Schedule
Sign Up Deadline: 12/19
Competition Dates: 12/26-1/13
Judging Dates: 1/14-1/25
- Sign up to participate in the themed Songwriting Competition.
- All details about the competition will be announced the week before the competition launch. If you signed up to be paired with another participant, then your match will be announced then, as well.
- All participants will have 3 weeks to write a song about Mental Health. During this time, participants can sign up for various song-writing classes led by our coaches or office hours from our administrative team.
- Submit your song digitally before the deadline.
- Winners will be announced after the 2 week judging period.
All participants will receive a certificate showing that they completed an SAS song competition and were taught by industry professionals.
Winners of the competition will receive additional prizes:
- 1st Prize: winners will have their song recorded by session musicians and vocalists from Tunedly and a first place certificate. In addition, their song will be used in promotional materials by our nonprofit partner.
- 2nd Prize: winners will receive a second place certificate as well as a $50 gift card to Sweetwater.
- 3rd Prize: winners will receive a third place certificate as well as a $25 gift card to Sweetwater.